Patient Pal I.V. Stand #113
From our signature Patient Pal and Trans-Pal I.V. stands with one or two top poles for general clinical use, to the CenterG line of off-set I.V. stands designed to safely managing heavy, multiple infusion devices, and to the Hitch N Pal stand design which allows I.V. stands to travel with a patient’s bed, Pryor Products continues to set the standard for innovative stands and accessories associated with IV therapy. We offer the widest selection of stand bases for every conceivable application, with 4, 5, and 6 leg bases available in different diameters, weights and configurations. Stand base materials include steel, stainless steel and durable ABS/Polycarbonate plastic. Heavy duty, premium rubber casters or dual nylon casters are available. Standard features include our patented stainless, slow-descending telescoping pole and stainless top hooks. And our support wheels offer unsurpassed patient safety and balance. Every stand you see here is handmade – designed and manufactured with Pryor Pride. The CenterG off-set elements and Hitch N Pal bed frame elements are completely USA made.
Standard Features :
- 24″ diameter, low-center-of-gravity steel base with epoxy finish
- 3″ premium rubber casters with ball bearings (10 yr. warranty)
- Welded steel base pole with epoxy finish
- Slow-descending stainless telescoping top pole
- 4 hook top
- Patient support wheel and utility tray
- 99″ fully extended; 68″ compressed
- Shipping box is 18″ x 18″ x 35″; shipping weight is 32 lbs.